As a Mainframe Operation Analyst, you will work in a team who is in charge of integrating new applications into the 24 hours a day mission critical production cycle.
- You review, in close collaboration with experts (system engineers, middleware engineers, architects), the technical designs produced by the application developers.
- You focus on the production aspects: control, monitoring, performance, availability, reliability of the application.
- You analyse, implement and deploy the integration of the application in the production.
- You address the following topics: scheduling, monitoring, backup, alerting, definition of application objects (MQ Series Queues and DB2 tables).
- Overall MVS knowledge (TSO, JCL, PL/1, COBOL, DB2, CICS, MQSeries, ISPF,...)
- CA-7, Cortex
- REXX, ISPF development expertise
- Enterprise Output System, file transfer protocols
- Production Integration methods (CA7 scheduling, backup, control, unattended production, monitoring...)
- Structured, organized, quality minded
- Team player
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Fluent in English. French and/or Dutch are an asset
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !