The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a .Net Analyst & Developer.
- Develop and keep effective the control local tools used within the Retail Banking & Operations OPC Department and deliver a support to the end users of these tools (COMmIT, Scorecard, Corfu, St@r, Sharepoint, FLC, …).
- Participate in the demand management governance set in place with our stakeholders.
- Support all entities of Permanent Control RPB & E2E Operations by delivering them data, reportings and necessary queries for risk analysis and control missions organised in central entities and in the Bank’s network (branches and Private Banking Centers).
- Set at disposal of the network (branches and Private Banking Centers) the Scorecard results and First Line Controls (FLC) with all necessary risk indicators/signals.
- Analyse/develop new signals/control/reportings for the control tools and take part in the half-yearly revision of the scorecard signals.
- Integrate the expertise line & other requirements in the local Control tool COMmIT, and ensure the technical effectiveness of the tool.
- Analyse and understand the business needs.
- Document all analysis and developments realized.
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience in Informatics
- Experience in analysis and development
- Fluent in French, Dutch and/or English is a plus
- Active knowledge (expert level) of the .NET technology (min. 2-3 years’ experience)
- Extensive knowledge and experience in using/developing Microsoft Visual Basic/C# framework .NET & Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Good knowledge of database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Knowledge of Excel, Access and SQL Server is a must-have
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Able to make a documentation of all functional and technical analyze
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !