Network Engineer LAN/WAN (190404/07)
The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Network Engineer LAN/WAN. The Network Engineer will be part of the Network team, responsible for the day-to-day operation, as well as for any improvment or project delivery. This position requires technical & human skills: Very good level of troubleshooting and analytical skills to work with others to quickly diagnose and resolve network issues. Design capability and ability to influence and spread knowledge.
- Design, Set up, configure, and support network infrastructure.
- Assist with maintaining current documentation of related corporate network implementations and updated changes.
- Involvement in troubleshoot network systems (L3).
- Be involved in Technical and/or Buisness projects by delivering the required instrastructure (and related documentation)
- Degree in Computer Science or Certifications in Network Technologies, Information Systems, or other related disciplines (preferred).
- 3-5 years minimum of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Excellent knowledge with routing and switching technology (incl BGP, ISIS, OSPF, VRF, MPLS, LDP, GRE, IPSEC, OTV...) related (DNS, QoS...)
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco product line (Nexus, ASR) and ACI.
- scripting skills (Python, SQL, ...) would be appreciated.
- Knowledge of ACS, ISE, Prime, CheckPoint, f5, Ansible is plus.
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment, to function effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Motivated to perform some knowledge transfer.
- Occasional off-hour/on-call support is required. This role requires participation in an on-call schedule (Watch duty) as well as flexibility for some after-hours work performing upgrades and installations. It also entails responding to service and system outages and other problems during and after business hours as necessary.
- This position requires an individual with good communication (both verbal and written), organizational, and analytical / problem-solving skills. The individual must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and perform tasks with a high degree of quality, while following existing processes and operational procedures.
- Additionally, the position requires the ability to work with members of other teams and staff to meet all necessary department and organizational goals
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !