Within the tribe IT Network & Systems in Data Centre, the squad Network Security is responsible for the firewalls management. The position of Firewall Expert is for the squad Network Security Project and Support on firewall Fortinet, Checkpoint and Palo Alto systems
Your main responsibilities:
- Participate in daily management of the firewall.
- Incident management due to firewall problem or security policies (routing problem and flow rules).
- Apply your firewall technology experience during the project and if needed share the experience with the other project team members.Together with the project team guarantee that the business requirements continue to be offered during & after the project.
- Guarantee that the offered solution is in line with the BNPP Fortis companies’ security policies.
- Document the delivered solution.
- Management of the flow opening request with the respect of the security policies rules and the SLA.
- Usage of the Tufin tools workflow
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
- More than 3 years’ experience in the domain
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Flexible, accurate & control minded
- Agile organization and self-autonomy
- Fortinet firewall
- Checkpoint firewall
- Palo Alto firewall
- Experience with firewall, daily management, incident solving and migration/upgrade projects
- Fortinet technology
- French, Dutch, English (Good Level)
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !