The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Non-prod Incident Manager.
- Play a role of “Incident Manager” about incidents detected by the users of the Non Prod environment : logging of incident, assignment to a solving team, follow-up of the resolution, communication to the impacted user.
- Identify the impact of the incidents and take conclusions on the availability of the concerned application in Non Prod
- Identify and write the key messages about incidents and unavailability which has to be regularly communicated to the whole community of developer’s and tester’s, and to the management of the projects
- Identify the recurrent incidents which has to be transferred to the “IMOD /problem management”
- Publish periodical reportings about incidents and unavailabilities caused by these incidents
- Take in charge operational activities (access management)
- You have a degree in Informatica
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English
- You have 5 years’ experience at least in IT, preferable in a context of JAVA applications
- You have 2 years’ experience in Incident Management activities, par-time combined or not with development activities
- Experience in access (programming)
- Experience in Incident Management
- Experience with the ITIL methodology, Java Knowledge
- Activities in a transversal context : large number of customers or multi projects environment
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !