The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Consulting, Application Services and Managed Services. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. It has three major offices located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an Oracle Analyst Developer.
The analyst-developer will work within an Agile scrum team (small multi-functional team)
Scope of the team:
- Applications : Dali / MSG / GVV
- Development in Oracle environment (PL/SQL, Oracle Forms…)
- Commercial tracks / Legal / LCM / Maintenance
With the team you will:
- Give advice & input with regard to high level scope, solution direction, architectural choices for one of our core applications within the Life-domain
- Estimate the size and complexity of the deliverables
- Define, build & test the solutions cfr client needs & expectations
- Keep the required documentation up to date
- Give the necessary support for the implementation of the application in de different environments
- Handle incidents and problems
- At least a Bachelor degree Informatics or equivalent experience
- Proven experience within the Oracle environment (PL/SQL, Oracle Forms…)
- Experience with inter application communication is an advantage (middleware, webservices, …)
- Broad background knowledge of different program languages, frameworks & database mgt
- Experience within the financial or insurance sector is an advantage
- An excellent command of Dutch, French and English
- An Agile mindset (work experience within a scrum team is an advantage)
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !