The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an Outsourcing & Critical Suppliers Risk & Governance Manager.
- You will be contributing to the mission and objectives of the teams ‘Outsourcing Oversight team’ that is responsible amongst others to:
- Assess the impact of new regulations on the outsourcing & critical service providers management framework,
- Define and drive the implementation of the actions required to reach compliance with these regulations,
- Set-up and monitor the operational procedures and controls that are required to evidence this compliance,
- Embed the framework in the organisation.
- You monitor external development of regulations and maintain framework of policies, procedures to ensure controls are in place and ensure the effectiveness of these is monitored.
- You act as end to end owner of the Group outsourcing and CSP framework.
- You understand related Policy and Handbooks following CSDR, CPMI-IOSCO, EBA, etc regulations.
- You manage the relationship with other departments such as Risk Mgt, Legal and Compliance & Ethics, in order to capture new regulatory, legal, compliance requirements impacting the governance & control framework.
- You managed the maintenance of policies & procedures, recommend on developments and best practices with a streamlining approach. You develop & maintain an adequate control framework ensuring quality & compliance and enabling to evidence these.
- You provide management with adequate reporting and report to senior management whether the framework remains up-to-date.
- You create awareness and training on policies, procedures & controls.
Required experience and knowledge:
- Experienced (minimum 5 years) in governance, risk and control, preferably in the context of a financial market institution
- Relevant Financial regulatory knowledge (CSDR, EBA, …), with experience (min 2 years) in the analysis of the impacts of such regulations on the governance of a financial organization
- Experienced (minimum 5 years) project manager, able to drive and control an initiative with multiple experts.
Skills and competencies:
- Project management skills
- Able to successfully prioritize tasks and coordinate several priorities at once
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a focus on the ability to communicate clearly and convincingly to a senior audience; very good stakeholder management
- Excellent analysis skills (analytical, synthetical and critical mindset)
- Streamlining & efficiency mindset
- Change management skills
- Able to work under pressure and to cope with strict deadlines
- Fluent in written and oral English
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding,...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !