You will work for the team in charge of the implementation, support and maintenance of group packaged applications. We are looking for an IT Project Manager with design/architect skills, specialised in the PEGA deliveries.
As a Project Manager:
- You lead the implementation of the Know-Your-Customer project under the PEGA platform, following the SCRUM methodology
- You define the overall project governance and organisation, the deliverable scope and the associated responsibilities, together with the Product Owner;
- You oversee the business, technical, organizational, management and financial aspects of the project, ensuring that the project remains under control and reaches its Business objectives
- You regularly report project progress at all levels, including Product Owner, senior management and sponsor/client;
- You coordinate a team of outsourced specialists (including the Scrum master) to implement project tasks.
- You coordinate the internal IT team in charge of the development of the back-end services
- You coordinate the intenal infrastrcture team to ensure delivey of all required components
- You manage contracts with the external suppliers with the support of Corporate Procurement
- You ensure that the approach taken by the external providers is as per PEGA best practices
- You manage projects using stable project management processes, strategy and frameworks;
- You assist Product Owner to gain organizational buy-in where required; maintains and follows-up throughout the project;
- You autonomously deal with tensions and disputes, looking for consensus and benefit for the company.
- You will prepare the second PEGA pilot project (Case management), so defining timeframe, budget, procedures for accomplishing the project, staffing requirements and suppor the Business with the preparation;
- You will support the company in the setup of its PEGA Center of Excellence.
- Experience as Project Manager (10+ years)
- Experience Pega implementation (5+ years)
- Experience in Pega KYC implementation (at least 2 projects delivered)
- Scrum and relevant project management certifications
- Experience in architecture/design of packaged applications
- Proven experience in offshore deliveries and Scrum engagements
- Knowledge of basic IT principles (system integration, data management, File Transfer, ETL, networking, ...)
- MS Office
- You are Customer minded
- You are proactive and able to think out of the box
- You have good organizational skills and the capacity to work autonomously;
- You can build constructive relationships with all stakeholders, both inside and outside of the firm;
- You are committed to accuracy and completeness
- You have good analytical skills
- You demonstrate good communication and negotiation skills
- You are able to write and complete documents in a clear/structured way
- You speak/write English fluently, French or Dutch is an asset
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !