The Privileged Access Services is part of the Access Management team. This is an operational team responsible for the day-to-day creation, update and removal of (privileged) access rights (PAM), the management of functional and generic accounts and the management of complex certificates and unstructured data.
Your main responsibilities:
- Management of Functional & Generic users
- PAM activities through Cyberark
- IT changes implementation [CAN]
- Support to Access Management Services team (1st level support)
- Ensure proper SOPs and documentation are in place to support 1st level team
- Guarantee compliance to Security processes and rules
- Function description for Access Control:
- Privileged User Access management (Cyberark)
- User access management in Unix, Swift,…
- Functional & generic user management
- Certificate & token management
- Phone Support
- Watch Duty on Call support outside business hours from 18:00 till 8:00, assigned on a rotational basis
- Experience of identity & access management technology, processes and industry trends.
- Experience of I&AM concepts (such as role-based access control).
- Experience with CyberArk BAU is a plus.
- Professional certification in CISSP, CISA and CISA, or equivalent is a plus.
- Knowledge of one or more of the platforms (and the platform relate security tools) for which our teams manage security information: Windows (mandatory), UNIX, Network, Mainframe….
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English is a must)
- Client focused
- Is able to organize and prioritize a substantial workload
- Process rigour and discipline
- Team player but able to work independently
- Can stay calm in difficult situations when challenged by customers
- Is capable of working in an environment with continuous change on the related services; can adapt to ever changing service needs in a spirit of continuous improvements
- Is capable of analysing complex problems and situations with the purpose of bringing improvements and efficiencies
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !