The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. To join a highly qualified team, we are looking for a Project Manager working on application migrations.
- Scoping of the project together with the Solution Architect.
- Determine and consolidate:
- all required activities to achieve the project objectives;
- delivery constraints;
- project dependencies;
- delivery risks;
- resource requirements;
- project estimates (resources and infrastructure);
- budget requirements;
- timings and other elements into a coherent planning.
- Mobilization of the resource teams (with commitments on resource availabilities).
- Set up and use of the necessary communication channels, with internal project stakeholders, with the clients, technical teams and other project teams.
- Manage the project within scope, budget, quality and timing.
- Coordination of the project activities across the technical teams.
- Tracking and communication of project progress, project risks etc.
- Management reporting and client reporting.
- Project book-keeping (booking of actuals, review of ETC, KPI’s, etc.).
- Delivery and closure of the project, ensuring appropriate transfers to and acceptance of the deliverables by the operational (BAU) teams.
- Ensure all information sources/deliverables will be ready for BAU (e.g. updates of CMDB, service catalogues, SLA’s, DR info, etc.).
- Obtain formal sponsor acceptance for the official closure of the project.
Project Managers will also be involved in project management related activities such as:
- Performs assigned tasks within schedule in accordance with established standards and guidance.
- Communicates clearly and concisely project results through quality presentations to immediate management and project stakeholders.
- Participate or provide accurate input for audit processes, working for satisfactory results.
- Works with team members to articulate, compare, and implement solutions and alternative approaches based upon project management principles.
- Technical skills focused on Windows Operating systems and Microsoft eco systems (AD, Exchange, Sharepoint, …) as well as virtual environments based on Citrix.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience with management of IT infrastructure projects or initiatives as a Project Manager, a Technical Team Leader, line Manager or equivalent function.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience with delivery of mid to large size IT infrastructure projects of medium to high complexity.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills.
- Strong client- and service-oriented mindset.
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management practices and methodologies (e.g. PMBOK or Prince2), planning tools, etc. with relevant certificates and accreditations (or equivalent knowledge and experience).
- English speaker (Level B2 minimum), Dutch/French optional but not required.
- Understands the objectives related to the project from a cost, schedule, technical and quality perspective. Individual is able to make project trade-offs in complex sand/or politically sensitive situations.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !