The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Project Manager.
Within Corporate Banking, the Project Manager will have to manage transversal projects in the scope of the Project Office.
- Manage at 50% of the time a transversal project already started: chair steering committees, coordinate/follow actions in transversal teams in order to make sure to deliver on-time, within scope and within budget.
- For the 50% of his remaining time, contribute on others projects/business analysis/new projects entering in the portfolio of the project office.
- Master or equivalent by experience in projects management
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in the banking sector
- Mandatory experience in Project Management, Change Management, Ms Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Prince2 is a plus
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Organisational skills
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Results oriented
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !