The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Project Manager Business.
Your main responsibilities:
- Responsible for governance with MasterCard and VISA
- Acting as SPOC for internal/external stakeholders
- Leading analysis of impacts of scheme mandates
- Follow up of IT implementation
- Risk and issue management
- Process improvement
- Time management
- Follow-up on project documentation and change control
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Business analyst experience is preferred
- Previous experience in the cards domain, thorough understanding of how cards set up works
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- Ability to intuitively understand client impact
- Ability to see the overall picture
- Strong sense of context, diplomatic communicator
- Team spirit
- Structured approach
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !