The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Project Manager Business.
- Responsible for the project governance
- Leading project boards or steering committees
- Project monitoring and reporting
- Risk and issue management
- Capacity planning and resource management
- Budget management
- Performance management
- Process improvement
- Time management
- Follow-up on project documentation and change control
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You have a master’s degree
- You have 3 years of experience
- Ability to see the overall picture (helicopter view) - strategic thinking
- Strong communicator, diplomatic and customer-oriented
- Commercial awareness and customer-oriented
- Team spirit
- Management skills and the ability to motivate people
- Structured approach
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !