The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Project Manager Life.
As Project Manager you are end-to-end responsible for the day-to-day management and the final delivery of projects, including:
- Global organisation of project work, strategic orientation and planning.
- Managing of internal project contributors and external relationships, driving force in all domains of the project structure.
- Proactively create and manage the project and resource plan for the LPC Life project and probably 1 other Life project (Bank Van Breda).
- Deliver your project within time and budget, and guaranteeing agreed quality.
- Take care of the end to end delivery of the track.
- Plan, manage and control the budget for your project.
- Manage project risk, by pro-actively planning risk mitigation and risk contingency measures.
- Participate in the project review sessions and required steering committee meetings.
- Report to the different stakeholders, and escalate risks that go outside the project scope boundaries.
- You have between 3-5 years project manager experience
- Strong track record of on-time, on-budget and to-specification delivery of projects
- Knowledge of Project Management tools, techniques or methodology
- Good communication skills in French, Dutch & English (orally as well as in writing)
- Customer and quality oriented attitude
- Combination of logical and analytical reasoning power, resulting in powerful synthesis and pragmatic conclusions
- Creative, entrepreneurial spirit
- You can work under stress and heavy time constraints
- Flexible team player
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !