The Unix Engineering team is responsible for the 2nd and 3rd level support of 1000+ Red Hat Linux and IBM AIX servers running various applications. The team is also responsible for architectural designs for projects using Unix/Linux as well as accountable and responsible for the stability of Unix/Linux environments.
Your main responsibilities:
- Participate to the migration of Lieberman password vault to Cyberark product.
- Participate to the migration of Powerbroker to Cyberark product.
- Work with members of Unix team and Cyberark project team.
- Participate to design, test phase and launch phase.
- Creation and administration of technical documentation for the Unix team as and when required.
- Present to and train colleagues to support our Linux environment.
- Provide 3rd level support for Linux operating systems and applications within the company. Escalation to third party vendors when required.
- Technical validation/review of system changes within the company. Planning and administration of changes affecting the Linux environment.
- Strong Red Hat Linux knowledge, Red Hat 6/7
- Experience with KVM
- Experience with Red Hat Cluster
- Good knowledge of RPM, yum, kickstart, and related technologies
- Red Hat Ansible v2.x
- BeyondTrust PowerBroker : installation, administration, coding
- Quest Authentication Services (QAS)
- Security tools and concepts (SSH, SSL, PKI, LDAP, etc.)
- Cyberark suite
- Focus on system security and cybersecurity
- Experience in writing Technical Documentation
- Experience with automation and lifecycle management in medium-sized environments (100's of servers)
- Shell scripting
- Ability to analyse complex data
- Financial services / controlled environment exposure
- A familiarity with and understanding of the need for these types of controls would be a definite plus.
Ability to use:
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office Products
- Lotus Notes
- Proven technical ability.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Must be able to set realistic targets and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and oral) and organisational skills.
- Outgoing, resourceful and able to obtain information from other parts of the organisation efficiently and with minimum disruption.
- Excellent analytical skills, versatile, and inquisitive.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !