The Unix Engineering team is responsible for the 2nd and 3rd level support of 1000+ Red Hat Linux 6/7 servers running various applications. The team is also responsible for architectural designs for projects as well as accountable and responsible for the stability of production environments.
This position is primarily working on project deliverables.
- Strong Project management work experience
- Strong Red Hat Linux knowledge, Red Hat 6/7
- Experience with KVM
- Experience with VMware ESX
- Experience with Red Hat Cluster
- Experience with Red Hat Ansible v2.x
- Experience in writing Technical Documentation
- Ability to analyse complex data
Nice to have technical skills/experience:
- Shell scripting
- Quest Authentication Services (QAS)
- CyberArk suite
- Security tools and concepts (SSH, SSL, PKI, LDAP, etc.)
Ability to use the following products is required for day-to-day tasks:
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Office Products
- IBM Lotus Notes
- Cisco Jabber
- Proven technical ability
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Must be able to set realistic targets and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and oral) and organisational skills
- Outgoing, resourceful and able to obtain information from other parts of the organisation efficiently and with minimum disruption
- Excellent analytical skills, versatile, and inquisitive
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !