The Unix Engineering team is responsible for the 2nd and 3rd level support of 900+ Red Hat Linux and IBM AIX servers running various applications. The team is also responsible for architectural designs for projects using Unix/Linux as well as accountable and responsible for the stability of Unix/Linux environments.
RED HAT LINUX / VMWARE ESX
- Strong Red Hat Linux knowledge, version 7
- Strong VMware ESX knowledge, version 6.5
- Designing & implementing the VMware virtualization for running Red Hat Enterprise Linux VMs.
- Implementation in a 2 (or 3) datacentres context with an underlying synchronous SAN replication
- Having expertise in a KVM to VMware migration, especially converting existing KVM managed storage into VMware managed storage.
- Having some knowledge of Red Hat HA clustering solution
- Having some knowledge of VCE Vblock notions
- Experience in writing Technical Documentation
Highly Desirable Technical Skills / Experience
- Red Hat Ansible
- Security tools and concepts (SSH, SSL, PKI, LDAP, etc.)
- Financial services / controlled environment exposure -
- Due to the sensitive nature of our business, systems are subject to tight change control procedures.
- A familiarity with and understanding of the need for these types of controls would be a definite plus.
Ability to use the following products is required for day-to-day tasks
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office Products
- Lotus Notes
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !