To enforce the Remote Support team, we are looking for a Support Specialist. The Remote Support team is responsible for the deployment and maintenance of applications delivered via Citrix, VDI and Workstations and the underlying infrastructure. The team delivers second line support to end-users and the onsite support teams across all entities.
- Deploy applications, debug and solve related problems on Citrix and Workstations
- Manage patching for applications and operating systems
- Provide application support for our internal client base
- Maintain and monitor the infrastructure components
- Report on application deployment progress and baseline compliancy
- Incident, request and problem management
- Apply standard operating procedures and actively contribute to continuously improve operational processes
- Be ready to be part of a watch duty rota
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in a Windows end-user environment, with specialisation in application delivery
- You have advanced SCCM experience including baseline management and custom reporting
- You have experience with SCCM or equivalent Software distribution solution
- You have an operational knowledge of App-V, Appsense, Powershell, MSI and other packaging/scripting technologies
- You have administrator experience in a Citrix environment XenApp & XenDesktop
- You have a good knowledge of IT Security Principals and overall understanding of IT Service Management
- You have sufficient knowledge of the common office applications to be able to deliver application support to end-users
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and are able to do in-depth troubleshooting of application issues (MSI technology, read and understand installation log files, …), by interpreting the problem in its context and systematically looking for additional information to solve it
- You can express well-founded opinions and positions and understanding their consequences.
- You have a customer oriented attitude with good communication skills both written and verbally
- You are a team player. You strongly believe that being part of a team is a strength
- You are fluent in French/English or Dutch/English
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !