You will be part of the IT Development department. You will be responsible for coaching, serving and guiding the product owner and the team into delighting customers and maximizing business value to the company.
Your main responsibilities:
- Organization of scrum rituals.
- Coaching of the team in self-organization and reaching sprint goals.
- Aiding the product owner in the maintenance of the team backlog.
- Helping the agile adoption within the company.
- Building a trusting and safe environment.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning or dictating the work.
- Fluent with scrum methodology.
- 5 years of experience as scrum master.
- Experience with other agile methodologies like XP, Kanban, DAD.
- Knowledge or experience with successful agile techniques like TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery.
- Desirable experience with SAFe.
- More pragmatic than dogmatic.
- Sufficient knowledge of French, Dutch and English language.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !