The Scrum Master is the key reference in a project following an agile framework as the Scrum methodology. He/she ensures the global understanding of the methodology by the Project Team and helps the team to maximise the project’s result. He/she protects the team for internal and external distractions.
The Scrum Master ensures the proper use and application of the Agile Methodology and coaches the Project Team along with the business lines and stakeholders, explaining which interactions with the team are helpful and which not.
Your main responsibilities:
- Set up and facilitate the Scrum ceremonies (Daily Stand-up, Sprint Review, Sprint Planning, Retrospective) and other meetings
- Schedule and follow the key steps of the methodology
- Guarantee a smooth use of the Scrum methodology and help the Project Team face any obstacles
- Provide assistance or support to the Product Owner concerning the Product Backlog
- Assist and support the team in the delivery of the Definition of Done (DoD), Sprint Backlog, etc.
- Track team capacity and velocity metrics for planning and progress purposes
- Coach and challenge the Project Team
- Help the Project Team face any difficulties and promote its gradual self-organization
- Remove barriers to team effectiveness and protect the team from outside distractions
- Ambassador of agile methods within the company
- Provide to his/her superiors a reporting on the proper deployment of the Scrum methodology within projects
- Risk & issue management
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Scrum Master Certification
- Knowledge of Agile reporting and follow-up tools (e.g. Jira)
- Understanding of tooling on automated unit testing, automated functional testing and continuous integration tooling
- Sound knowledge of software development methodology
- Sound knowledge of project management methodology
- Banking experience is a must
- Have an "Agile mindset”: a positive attitude and pragmatism, thirst for knowledge, team player, knowledge sharing
- Languages skills: English, French and/or Dutch
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !