The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Security & Business Resilience Category Manager.
As Category Manager for Security & Business Resilience, your main objectives are as follows:
- Build and implement multi-year supplier strategies incorporating business strategies, priorities, Market Intelligence and business inter-dependencies
- Identify opportunities to target supplier rationalization which delivers effective and efficient use of suppliers while mitigating risks
- Provide leadership for specific initiatives aimed at delivering against the overall Procurement objectives
Internal Client Management:
- Develop and maintain key business relationships and effectively influence client business owners, facilitating the Strategic Sourcing process and compliance with procurement policies and practices
- Identifies and works effectively with key stakeholders on cross-team projects or problems, deal well with tough political situations
- Play an active role in stakeholder engagement model and client satisfaction baseline measures
- Promote and implement business change with a bias towards moving project owners to thinking about early involvement of Procurement in support of key business priorities
- Develop, maintain strong relationships with suppliers to ensure continuity of supply and information
- Obtain best value for money from the supply market and ensure healthy cross-supplier competition and negotiate best contractual terms
- Actively manage supplier performance and risk in partnership with business leads. Address issues and secure the highest level of service delivery ensuring corrective measures are delivering expected improvements
- Leverage Key Performance Indicator (KPI), scorecard development, quarterly and/or semi-annual business reviews, supplier summits and contract dispute management to efficiently manage supplier delivery
Quality Management and Controls:
- Ensure compliance with the firm policies and processes and work with business to rectify areas of concern
- Drive supplier remediation for contractual compliance issues
- Assist in controls, security, data protection and responsible sourcing supplier investigations and remediation
- You have 5-10 years of experience in IT procurement / sourcing activities, with a particular focus on Security projects (Software, Hardware and professional services).
- You have excellent negotiation skills.
- You act along the desired Code of Conduct, amongst others You are sensitive to the confidentiality of information and ethics are key to you.
- You are a team player with a collaborative leadership and excellent relationship management skills
- You are capable to work under pressure and to keep focus on the best corporate solution.
- Your written and oral English is fluent.
- You have analytical skills and you are used to work in cross-functional project teams.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !