The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Security Cloud Engineer.
- Work with cloud engineering teams to ensure cloud infrastructure and software meets security best practices
- Evaluate the implementation of security tools via internal audits to verify compliance with the security policies
- Report common and repeat problems to management and propose process and technical improvements
- Monitor, analyse and respond to security events and incidents from SIEM, firewalls, IDS/IPS, anti-virus, SAST/DAST/IAST security scanners, and other security tools
- Research, evaluate, design, test, recommend and implement new network security tools such as IDS/IPS, SIEM, and anti-DDoS tools
- Promote a culture of security throughout the company, and educate other departments
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science/Information Systems/Information Security or other related field
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in a cloud-based environment
- Strong practical experience with security technology for cloud environments (OpenShift, AWS, Azure, BlueMix), such as:
- Governance risk and compliance monitoring
- Centralized logging and auditing
- Container security and registry
- Certificate and key management
- Intrusion detection and prevention (IDS/IPS) tools
- Anti-malware tools and endpoint protection
- Code analysis and vulnerability scanning tools
- Experience with network essentials (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, TLS)
- Knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques
- French and/or Dutch native speaker, fluent in English
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !