The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Security Services: Privilege Access Manager.
- Implement based on the company design an operational solutions for privilege access management services in CyberARK.
- BAU around privilege access management.
- Define and follow up on service controls, quality controls, consistency checks,...
- Investigate the integration of the Functional and Generic account service in CyberARK.
- Perform intensive communication sessions to get the privilege access mgt services sold and embedded in the company’s way of working.
- Provide transparent (escalation) reporting.
- Execute operational delivery of I&AM process solution implementation, maintenance, and improvement.
- Experience with CyberArk is mandatory, with Lieberman is a plus.
- Experience of identity & access management technology, processes and industry trends.
- Experience of I&AM concepts (such as role-based access control).
- Professional certification in CISSP, CISA and CISA, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of one or more of the platforms (and the platform relate security tools) for which our teams manage security information: Windows, Unix, Network, Mainframe….
- Languages: English excellent both speaking and writing.
- Good communication skills.
- Client focus work approach.
- Team player but able to work independently.
- Can stay calm in difficult situations when challenged by customers.
- Is capable of working in an environment with continuous change on the related services; can adapt to ever changing service needs in a spirit of continuous improvements.
- Is capable of analysing complex problems and situations with the purpose of bringing improvements and efficiencies.
- Good influencing/persuasion skills.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !