The IT BI team is part of the IT Applications & Development department that is in charge of all the integration, digital and BI developments within the company.
The developers are working closely with:
• the functional analysis teams that supply specifications for the applications to produce
• Ops teams: systems administration, database administration, production monitoring
• The external suppliers of application packages and of development tools used by the company
Your main responsibilities:
- You will get the opportunity to work on many different topics including amongst others: technical analysis, medialization, developments, testing and documentation related to BI matters in the field of the different businesses of the bank (CRM, Private Banking, Back Office,…).
- This function gives access to diversified projects in the BI domain sourcing different applications or giving some reporting. Our ETL developments are mainly done in Oracle Warehouse Builder but we’re migrating to Talend.
- You will also participate actively in the 2nd level support for the past and future delivered applications by the team.
- You have several years of experience in application and database development and technical analysis.
- The ETL, historisation, medialization and databases concepts have no secret for you.
- Experience and good understanding in financial field is a real advantage.
- You are pragmatic, pro-active team player and have strong learning capabilities.
- You can adapt yourself easily in a changing environment.
- A strong sense of responsibilities and service combined with the ability to respect tight deadlines is also part of your personality.
- You are fluent in French with a good knowledge in Dutch and English
- Oracle Database, Sybase, SQL Server and DB2
- SAP BO (Webi, Lumira, univers designer)
- Excel, Access & VBA
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !