The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst/Expert.
You will be part of the Investment office department.
Your main responsibilities:
- Assist the CIO and its department in the disentanglement from the Group and integration in a new Group
- Document the adapted governance framework (1), draft/review the investment management agreements (2), design the adapted operating model (3) and draft the investment decision model (4)
- Coordinate and drafting of the above mentioned documents.
- Challenge the proposed solutions.
- Interact with the new Group and its affiliated entities
- Investment Management (and the underlying mandates)
- Investment operating model
- Investment governance
- Asset Management
- Design operating models and processes
- Establish governance procedures
- Ability to communicate in a clear way (presentation and writing skills in English)
- Critical mind
- Ability to work independently
- Quick learner
- Delivery driven
- Efficient and eye for detail
Level of seniority:
- Seniority expected: Senior
- 7-10 years
- EN: fluent
- NL: is a plus but not mandatory
- FR: is a plus but not mandatory
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !