The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Senior Integration Architect.
You will participate in the overall strategy to evolve towards a digital enterprise platform while defining and supporting the business projects in realizing them.
Your main responsibilities:
- Define and maintain the appropriate data & application integration strategy based on the company needs and challenges.
- Create integration frameworks, SOA Reference Architecture & Integration Architecture that will be future proof.
- Update and refine the Business Information Model and SOA Target Model.
- Coach and define the appropriate integration and service architecture for our business projects.
- Manage from an architectural point of view the project teams to realize stable integration solutions.
- Train and coach the project teams in our methods and frameworks.
- Create high level architecture for our logging & monitoring approach.
- Define and validate the project deliverables around non functionals for integration.
- Create and realize a security (IAM, SSO, Connectivity) approach for our integration challenges (inside and outside).
- Business & Functional insurance knowledge
- Business Information Model & SOA Target Model
- Hybrid integration platform vision
- API Management, Service Oriented Architecture and Integration Architecture don’t have secrets for you
- You follow the new trends in the market (microservices, event-driven architecture, cloud, …)
- Integration patterns, standards, best practices and guidelines
- Knowledge of most recent security requirements
- Experience in an agile delivery environment
- Good communicator and team player
- You are familiar with modeling techniques for functional interface specifications (based on UML models)
- Ready to work as a team player in an architecture team on a full time employment basis.
- Sufficient knowledge of Dutch, French and English language.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !