Produce detailed business requirements:
- You understand the needs of the business (internal and external users)
- You analyze the impact and the risks of a new service development on the current system
- You are able to make the business aware of their own interests and the implications of their decision or request
- You identify, describe and validate business solutions to meet clients and end users requirements
- You pay attention to having the right trade-off between quality, cost and timeliness
Facilitate communication between the business and the IT teams during the project delivery phase.
Be involved in the testing of the designed solution:
- You define the scope of the testing
- You develop business test scenarios and review test cases prepared by testers
- You participate to the test execution handled by testers to ensure that requirements have been correctly implemented
- You provide support to the end-users (within the company) during the User Acceptance Test (UAT)
Be involved in follow up of maintenance requests (ECR’s) and production incidents:
- You check the correctness and feasibility of the issue/request together with the Service provider
- You follow up these smaller requests from analyses phase to implementation
- Min. 3 years experience as Business Analyst
- Critical thinking skills (evaluate multiple options to settle on a solution)
- Flexibility to quickly adapt in case of unexpected change of priority
- Excellent communication skills: present information clearly and concisely, provide regular information on status and issues
- Strong negotiation and conflict management skills
- Very good knowledge of English language
- Organisational skills and capacity to work autonomously
You know how to :
- Build constructive relationships with all stakeholders, both inside and outside of the company (IT, Product BAs, Operations,...)
- Organize/drive meetings with Senior people from various Divisions
- Create clear and concise documentation (business requirements specifications and other documentation)
- Communicate with technical projects teams
- Manage changes and conflicting priorities
- Find solutions that meet clients’ needs
- Share knowledge and expertise with others
- Knowledge of one or multiple business domains (New Issues, Tax, Funds, Corporate Actions)
- Experience in Financial sector
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !