The role of the Program Management Office is to assist the Program Manager in ensuring that the Cyber Resilience Programme (CRP) delivery takes place in a controlled and disciplined way by ensuring a transparent and effective execution. It acts as a hub for all program contributors & streams incl. IT, business and transversal delivery support functions.
- “activist” function working closely with the stream managers and project managers:
- Responsible for running the program on a day-to-day basis;
- Ensuring that the program gets delivered on scope, on time and on budget with the required level of quality;
- Ensuring an overall coordination and managing cross-dependencies;
- Recommending corrective actions and supporting the program and project managers in implementing them;
- Bringing clarity on actual delivery progress and challenges, escalating to the program manager & the steering committee in case problems are not getting solved/appropriate actions are not taken in due time;
- Ensuring that the program delivers the expected benefits as defined in the business case.
The main missions will be the following:
- Program Planning: create, maintain and track the overall program plan, focusing on the key deliverables, activities and dependencies ensuring realistic dates for future tasks, and a complete and accurate historical record.
- Report production & consolidation: produces reports required for the effective management of the program and decisions. Prepare Steering committee material and material for other governance bodies with the support of stream leads and other PMO staff.
- RAID Management: control of the program assumptions, dependencies, issues, actions and risks registers.
- Effectively ensuring resolution of items on these registers by bringing the appropriate people together to produce mitigants.
- Scope management and change Control: Ensures that changes go through the appropriate governance procedure.
- Benefits Management: Produce and maintain financial benefits profile and validate
against the target baseline agreed in the business case.
- Governance and processes: ensure focus on the adequate application of the governance processes including management of the stage gates. Maintain and define PMO processes as process guardian.
- Program Delivery support: Promote program/project management standards and good practices. Streamline through standards and templates.
- Coaching of Stream leads and project leads: provide guidance and act as sounding board to Stream leads and Project leaders e.g. the best delivery approach, the adoption of good practices in project management, the tooling,… and support them with issues resolution when required (discuss challenges, in developing mitigation actions, remediation plans,..).
- At least 5 to 10 years of experience in Program Management
- Experience in successful delivery of cyber resilience projects or initiatives
- Practical knowledge of Program Management processes gained from previous assignment and industry best practices/Projects/Program Management framework
- Ability to combine hands-on and strategic thinking approaches
- Experience in providing value-added guidance and coaching to experienced project managers
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !