The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Senior Program Manager Infrastructure.
- Manage technical projects to meet specific objectives or goals.
- Work on problems/tasks in delivery of a specific product or service. Identify tasks, determine dependencies, identify specific resources;
- Communicate expectations to delivery teams and stakeholders, obtain task effort and duration Estimates from team members, and create/track the project schedule.
- Assess risk and identify issues. Monitor progress against schedule. Coordinate resources with other functions.
- Review user and technical requirements for completeness and clarity.
- Require thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to perform non repetitive, analytical work.
- Provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- 5+ years’ experience in a professional services environment exhibiting proven project management and end-to-end experience with IT infrastructure, processes and technologies.
- 10+ years in IT including proven knowledge of networking concepts, Windows, Outlook…
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven interpersonal skills & track record managing work in a matrixed environment.
- Ability to "think outside the box" to mitigate issues/risks and develop innovative solutions working with project team members.
- Able to work under pressure, accept accountability and responsibility, work with all levels up to stakeholder/SteerCo level
- Experience with financial/banking applications
- Must have strong analytical, negotiation, presentation and organizational skills and abilities.
- PMI/Prince2 Certification a plus
- ITIL Certification a plus
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office 2013 or 365 (Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) & Sharepoint
- Proficiency in Agile tools and methodology a plus.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !