The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager.
This function requires general technical knowledge, proven project management experience, and an understanding of the business issues.
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage a large, complex project or a portfolio of projects, focusing on delivering the architected technical solutions within project scope, proposed planning, required budget and staffing requirements.
- Coordinate with other IT project managers (ADM PLs, Tests leads) and a large group of delivery teams to implement project tasks.
- Responsible to keep consistency between all projects and maintains a confident relationship with sponsors and external stakeholders of the projects.
- Enforce the right delivery model towards the IT delivery teams. Ensure necessary adjustments and evolution are made to optimize the overall delivery.
- Oversee technical and organizational management and financial aspects on his portfolio or project. Responsible to report progress to senior management and/or the sponsor/client.
- Act as single point of contact and escalation path for his project or projects in his portfolio.
- Scope Variants relate to the size (budget), complexity, and/or timescale of the project along with project team composition as principal guides for determining the appropriate job match.
- At least 5 years of IT experience (at least 3 in project management)
- English excellent both speaking and writing
- Ability to handle standard & non-standard situations with low level of uncertainty, covering multiple and new domains of expertise
- Ability to build network of internal relationships across the organisation to deliver across domains
- Excellent formal and informal communication skills
- Client oriented
- Solution driven
- Team player but able to work independently
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !