• You implement and manage IT infrastructure systems (Application Servers (Virtual, Physical), Mail Servers, Virtualization Hosts, Database clusters, Windows Active Directory Domain Controllers
• You analyse and troubleshoot problems and technical errors on these systems.
• You will setup and implement maintenance and support procedures for these systems.
• You participate actively in technical and business projects.
• You propose and implement actively improvement actions which enable an optimal management of our infrastructure.
• You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar function.
• You have a sound general knowledge of networks and SAN storage.
• You have an in depth knowledge of:
- Windows Server 2008 – 2012 – 216 (AD, DHCP, DNS, IIS, …)
• You have a knowledge of:
- Microsoft System Center Products (SCOM, SCCM, SCOR - SMA).
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 – 2016
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 – 2014
- VMWare VSphere (ESXi, VCenter etc.)
- Symantec Altiris DS (Deployment Solution)
- Symantec Enterprise Vault
- VEEAM Availability Suite for VMWare
- EMC storage products (VNX, Data Domain)
- Scripting languages (vbscript, Powershell & DSC)
• You have experience in the management of the Microsoft cloud services:
- Office 365
• You are an active team player which shares information in a spontaneous way.
• You are proficient in Dutch, French and English.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding,...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Interested? Please send us your CV at email@example.com.
Please apply now !