You will be part of the Test & Launch Infrastructure team. You will work mainly on the Infrastructure Upgrade projects, but also on the Corporate Roadmap projects (Financial and HR Software Packages).
In line with the company's Project Life Cycle (and the associated deliverables), your prime responsibilities are:
- To define of a X-platform testing and launching strategy based on the requirements and product risks analysis
- To plan for testing activities as well as the required testing environments topology
- To manage the test preparation and execution in Quality Centre
- To manage defects (from Quality Centre)
- To report on test execution progress and defect resolutions
- To produce a test summary report (TSR) and to present it to the major stakeholders in the GO/NOGO meeting
- To organize and coordinate the launch activities in Permanent test environments, pre-production and production.
- You will have to coordinate efforts with major stakeholders like Corporate Technology teams (responsible for infrastructure), business teams and service partners as well as obtain sign-off from them on key deliverables.
- Having experiences in the infrastructure project, for instance, migration of the business applications from the current Windows server to a new version of Windows server.
- X-platforms skills (with focus on Distributed domains, i.e. Windows, Linux and Aix)
- Having experiences in the infrastructure upgrade domain (OS, System Software, Middleware, packages software,...)
- Familiar with non-functional testing (performance test, fail-over test, swap test, security test, ...)
- Having experiences in the Release Management.
- Specific tool: Quality Centre
Essential Testing skill related:
- Knowledge of risk-based approach testing (requirements & product risks analysis)
- Familiar with the V-model concepts
- Ability to write a testing and launching strategy and a test summary report for the go/no-go meeting
- Very good understanding of technical aspects
- Affinity with technical testing
- Excellent communication skills (listening, writing, and presenting) at all levels, from staff members to senior management level.
- Very good organizational skills (ability to manage several projects in parallel)
- Ability to deal with conflicting priorities
- Strong ability to manage changes
- Ability to establish and maintain trust
- Ability to drive workshops with all stakeholders (leadership skill)
The following skills are a plus:
- Ability to deal with environment set-up in the company
- Having a certification of ISTQB and/or ITIL, or similar IT frameworks
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !