We are seeking for a Senior Windows Engineer looking for a position combining product lifecycle management activities (+- 40 Products), Project support by designing and integrating applications over the windows and virtualization platform and production 3th level support on resolving complex incidents and problems.
In this role, you will:
- Own a subset of products by managing the technical expertise, products lifecycle and security patching and compliancy.
- Assess the security vulnerabilities impacting the Windows & virtualization products and propose / follow the resolution together with the windows infrastructure teams.
- Support the firm’s projects in integrating applications on the windows and virtualization platform by providing infrastructure expertise, guidelines and standards.
- Contribute to the 3th level support by troubleshooting complex incident in collaboration with other 3th level support teams if required.
- Investigate the root cause of production problems by performing deep technical analysis, coordinating the resolution and raising cases with the vendors if required.
- Contribute to weekend work (average 1 weekend per 5 weeks).
- Contribute to overnight watch duty (average 1 week every 5 weeks).
This position will permit you to be involved in managing windows server lifecycle in a complex and hybrid environment: multi forest - multi domain, DMZ, SAN, virtualization, links with other platforms such as mainframe, networking elements, covering +- 1600 Windows servers. This role will give you the opportunity to work with recent technologies that will require you to continuously develop your experience and skills.
Technical Skills & experience:
- Several years relevant experience in managing large windows server environments.
- Very good Knowledge on windows operating systems and related management component (Antivirus, Backup, monitoring etc).
- Very good Knowledge of Active directory , AD LDS and Federation services technologies.
- Very good Knowledge of overall security principles and techniques with a proven experience in the windows domain.
- Relevant experience in an engineering position (design)
- Experience in producing complex authentication designs (ADDS, ADFS, ADLDS but also RSA, SSO, hybrid authentication).
- Knowledge on one or more areas: SAN, NAS, Networking, RSA, CyberArk, file & print services.
- Client Focused
- Team player
- Autonomous, self-learner
- Can easily adapt to new circumstances/technologies/procedures.
- Able to handle administrative tasks (as well as interesting technologies).
- Have a good Communication skills required to cooperate with other team members and people from other teams.
- Have a Good analytical skills/problem solving skills.
- accurate: focus on quality rather than on speed.
- Fluently English mandatory
- French or Dutch
- Occasionally tasks need to be performed before or after business hours
- Weekend Work and Watch duty required
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !