The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a SharePoint Administrator (Expert).
Your tasks will include:
- Various infrastructure tasks for SharePoint:
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Install, configure, integrate, test and maintain.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Monitor and test these systems and infrastructure performance for potential. bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with other engineers/developers to implement fixes.
- Maintain security, backup and redundancy strategies.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Liaise with other engineers for problem resolution.
- Guidance and insurance of the policies defined by the SP Architect and that best practices are followed for the designed solutions.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support.
- Watch duty and weekend work.
- Support of SharePoint functional designers, developers and end-users: guides in Site structure, Content modelling and Content Types, Metadata and taxonomy development, Search integration.
- Defining, designing and reviewing technical architecture/designs to support new business requirements.
- Vision, evolution and strategy tasks.
- Very good knowledge (not only technical, but as well functional aspects) of SharePoint 2013 (on premise), SharePoint-office 365 & SharePoint 2016 will be an asset.
- Able to configure and maintain a SharePoint server or a Farm.
- Can promote user adaption, new features, new functionalities (and able to position it well within the company environment).
- Be helping in implementing a good governance plan.
- Monitoring, backup, failover, compliance, discovery, security, performance are important areas in which you will be active.
- Can configure timer jobs depending on business requirements.
- Very good knowledge of PowerShell.
- Experience with ShareGate, SPDocKit tool.
- Experience with building workflows with Nintex.
- Knows very well what can be done out of the box like with search, metadata, workflow, record management, BCS,…
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !