The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Social Intranet Manager.
Your main responsibilities:
- Own and manage the company’s knowledge and collaboration platform / social intranet (navigation, best practices, authoring, etc.)
- Manage the end-user support model for the employee collaboration platform. Be the SPOC for the platform towards employees. Escalate and resolve issues promptly by liaising with both stakeholders and IT.
- Take care of the evolution of the platform. Identify opportunities to improve the platform based on qualitative and quantitative feedback. Manage change requests to drive continuous improvement. Draw on business needs to improve user experience.
- Communicate actively with all main stakeholders, ambassadors and user groups throughout the full adoption cycle. Enable employees to find relevant training, support and onboarding resources.
- Coach business leaders, community managers and end-users to activate business adoption of our employee collaboration platform.
- Provide expert advice on how users can achieve their goals through the channel you own. Help users finetune the scope and business purpose for their community.
- Map existing business processes and content in close partnership with the business owner.
- Monitor site analytics and report on key performance indicators to senior management and other stakeholders.
- Contribute alongside the business and IT stakeholders on the evolution of the firm’s digital workplace eco-system.
- Proven skills in project management and ability to prioritise competing interests while driving towards overall success
- Ability to understand the way employees work and shape solutions which fit their needs
- Knowledge of the Jive platform and Office 365
- Familiarity with content management systems is a plus
- Think 'outside the box' and be able to find solutions to meet business needs
- Naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals.
- You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Fast learner, high level of autonomy with the ability and experience to work on own initiative and take decisions.
- Good organisational skills and ability to manage own time effectively.
- Stress resistant and flexible to accommodate changing priorities.
- Team spirit, searching for end to end view by leveraging others views to come with most adequate solutions.
- You have the ability to prioritize effectively in a multitasking environment and manage conflicting demands.
- A hands-on mentality and willingness to make it happen.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !