To enforce the Application Integration team, we are looking for a Software Packager.
The Application Integration team is responsible for the packaging and validation of end user applications on Citrix, VDI and Workstations. It maintains the catalogue of these applications. The team also has a branch that is dedicated to automation and simplification. It reviews processes and services offered by the different end user services teams
Your main responsibilities:
- MSI (re)packaging with InstallShield
- Application Virtualization with App-V Sequencer
- Preparation and follow-up of the package testing and validation
- Application documentation and maintanance of the application catalogue
- 5 Years of experience in application repackaging and virtualization
- Very good administrator knowledge of the windows operating system
- Excellent problem-solving skills and are able to do in-depth troubleshooting of application issues (MSI technology, read and understand installation logfiles, …)
- Scripting skills Powershell and Vbs
- Operational knowledge of SCCM, Appsense, Citrix Environment and vSphere
- You have a customer oriented attitude
- You are a team player. You strongly believe that being part of a team is a strength
- A passion for automation and simplification is definitely a plus
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !