The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. To join a highly qualified team, we are looking for a Software Packager Specialist.
As a Software Packager Specialist, you will join the Application, Deployment and Release department. Main tasks:
- Handle application packaging requests all through the process end-to-end.
- This will include packaging requests analysis, intake documentation, packaging, testing, issue troubleshooting, assist in user testing and deployment,… in a large and complex Citrix based environment (SBC & VDI).
Thorough knowledge of large enterprise IT environments:
- Various flavor of Microsoft Windows OS
- APP-V sequencing
- XenApp & Appsense suite
- WBEM - Windows Management Instrumentation
- Windows security system (ACLs)
- Active Directory & GPOs
- Registry functionality
- Principles of TCP/IP based networks: DHCP & DNS, switching & routing, IP protocols, IP tools of troubleshooting,...
- Dial-up networking
Deployment of applications:
- Very good knowledge of APP-V & SCCM
- Deployment of application streams
- Scripting & programming
- Visual Basic using Win32 API calls
- Be familiar with : Wise Package Studio, AdminStudio, Notepad++, Orca, Insted
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !