The Solution Architect outlines solution architecture descriptions across domains, functions, and business domains, then monitors and governs their implementation in projects. For this the Solution Architect works in a close tandem with Enterprise Architecture and Project Manager(s). You act as part of a project team translating business and IT requirements into solution architecture infrastructure designs for large or medium scale systems using your knowledge of technologies and integrating existing products and new developments. You plan (definition of the infrastructure blueprint), and then integrate the solution.
More info (scope, context,...):
The mission is to be solution architect with a focus on infrastructure design for multiple web and mobile solutions that are customer facing, both retail and corporate customers. As such you must have experience as solution architect with modern technologies.
5 years experience with:
- Infrastructure solution architect, including firewall, proxy, load balancers, Virtual Machine, provisioning, etc.
- Private and Public Cloud (MS Azure or IBM private Cloud)
- Infrastructure Solution architecture design
- Firewall, proxy, load balancers
- Virtual Machine
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !