The Windows Databases Infrastructure team is part of the IT Middleware Services Department. The missions of this team are among other things to maintain our SQL Server environment (about 1000 databases), ensure data integrity and a high level of availability and provide support to developers.
Your main responsibilities:
- Performance and tuning of SQL Server databases.
- Ensure data integrity and maintain a high level of systems availability.
- Maintain multiple SQL Server databases and related products, following reference architecture and standards.
- Develop scripts, while providing documentation and procedures.
- Provide support to developers.
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Sciences (or equivalent by experience).
- At least 3 years of experience in Windows environment.
- A professional experience of at least 5 years in a complex organization.
- In depth knowledge of SQL Server databases 2008 and higher.
- Knowledge in SSIS, SSRS.
- Experience with High Availability solution.
- Experience in T-SQL.
- Expert in performance and tuning.
English, French and/or Dutch.
- Be able to work in Agile Way Of Working.
Experience in the banking sector.
- Team player.
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude.
- Good communication and influencing skills (with team members and with other colleagues, our clients & other partners).
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Flexibility (in peak periods extra efforts may be required).
- Stress resistant.
- Risk Management.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !