The BI team is handling the development of reporting applications supporting the business work. Strategic BI is focusing in building and maintaining a DWH (Data Warehouse) for the company and support the users in their reports developments.
Your main responsibilities:
- Organize the planning of the team ensuring hotline, maintenance and projects resource staffing
- Follow-up on the maintenance developments ensuring they deliver added value to the business
- Monitor the quality of the delivery of your team through adapted KPIs
- Risk management (create and promote risk awareness, ensure the codes are reviewed, implement risk management policies & procedures, ...)
- Quality management (timely and quality service delivery to clients, responsive to client requests, ...)
- Productivity management (monitor efficiency of developments, maintain focus on core activities, contribute to projects as necessary, make full use of technology, ...)
- Coordinate developers' activities to deliver qualitative BI applications, from design to testing. Technologies used are IBM DataStage and IBM Cognos.
- Make frequent communication with the users to collect and clarify requirements, monitor progresses
- Manage projects and make sure they are delivered on time, on budget and respecting the project methodology. Manages issues and risks
- You regularly report project progress at all levels, including senior management and/or the sponsor/client
- Help the testing teams to define the testing strategy of data warehouse
- Take part in the definition of the BI priorities
- Participate to the BI strategy set-up
- Coordinate with the other BI coordination team members to ensure the success of the BI deliveries
- You have proven experience of min 5 years with of BI project and 2 years in the role of Project Leader
- You're knowledgeable on BI (or are strongly interested in it)
- You have a previous work experience in an IT environment
- You have clearly shown interest in the business and their processes and with ability to communicate in a proper way with the BI users.
- You are able to interact with senior management in a mature and convincing style, you understand the views of senior management and act upon them accordingly
- You have the ability to communicate with various types of stake holders at various levels (e.g. senior team member, project leaders, sponsors, etc)
- You have the ability to work in team and cooperate with your colleagues to share the important information
- You're client focused
- You manage changes efficiently and are result oriented
- You're able to deal with conflicting priorities
- You have solid organizational skills in order to manage and prioritize work and initiatives. You are at ease with managing deadlines.
- You find the right balance between enforcing rules and processes and demonstrating an ability to be flexible/service oriented.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !