The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the banking sector, we are looking for a Support Actuary Life.
Expected deliveries of the missions:
- Projection calculation of life products
- Description of projection scenario’s
- Challenging profitability criteria
- Suitability of the simplified model and the methodology
- Comparing profitability results to Risk model
- Validation of profit testing Life products
Expected role & responsibilities during the missions:
- Function as Risk Actuary in profit testing process
- Support Actuary Life
- University degree in the field of maths, physics or actuarial science or a civil engineer
- Good knowledge of the life actuarial and technical insurance specs
- Strong developed knowledge in Solvency II and risk Validation
- Strong developed knowledge in SAS
- Quantitive in approach with a high pratical intelligence
- Assertive, proactive and deadline oriented
- Quick to adapt and operate as a genuine team player
- Stress resistant and flexible
- Seniority expected : High
- At least 5 years in Risk Analysis (Focus on Life Domain)
- Language : French, English & Dutch
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !