The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a System Analyst.
- You will work on the integration of a Loan origination front-end application with a mainframe back-end.
- The principles of SOA are used in a Java environment (JBC flavor for integration with mainframe). Knowledge of webservices in a “contract first” modus is crucial.
- You will be responsible for making the designs, supporting the developers during their developments, preparing and executing the technical integration testing and supporting the system and user acceptance testing.
- You will participate in the whole project cycle from requirements phase till go-live in production.
- You will interact with the different business analysts, the developers, the test analysts, the architect, the PM and the different external suppliers.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as System Analyst
- Experience with SOA and webservices in a Java environment
- Good communication skills
- Delivery oriented
- Able to work in teams
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !