The role of the Office Infrastructure Engineering team is to build the design of computer based solutions and Citrix environment. They provide 3rd line support for these Infrastructures.
- Debug and solve complex application deployment on Citrix and workstations
- Provide 3th level application support for our internal client base
- Maintain and monitor the infrastructure components
- Incident, request and problem management
- Life cycle management for productivity tools (Office, Acrobat, browsers, ...)
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in a Windows end-user environment
- You have basic SCCM experience including baseline management and custom reporting
- You have an operational knowledge of App-V, Appsense, Powershell
- You have administrator experience in a Citrix environment XenApp & XenDesktop
- You have a good knowledge of IT Security Principals and overall understanding of IT Service Management
- You have sufficient knowledge of the common office applications to be able to deliver application support to end-user
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and are able to do in-depth troubleshooting of application issues (read and understand installation log files, …), by interpreting the problem in its context and systematically looking for additional information to solve it
- You can express well-founded opinions and positions and understanding their consequences.
- You have a customer oriented attitude with good communication skills both written and verbally
- You are a team player. You strongly believe that being part of a team is a strength
- You are fluent in French/English or Dutch/English
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !