You will be part of the Middleware & Frameworks Group, which engineers (i.e. designs and develops), supports and operates the communication and data management software tools and infrastructures.
You will work within the "Java Application Integration Services" team, with the objective to maintain and guarantee at group level the technical evolution regarding AS and Internet platforms infrastructure. This includes the following :
- Technical analyses and application design
- Performance analysis and capacity planning
- Realise and document changes, evolutions
- Software installation, maintenance and infrastructure tuning
- Software Release management
- Technical environments administration
- Deployment & supervision tools scripting
- 2nd & 3thrd level of support for production incidents
- Watch duty role for production support
- Ensure compliance with security guidelines (Technical Security Standards)
- Security Vulnerability Management
Necessary technical skills:
- Implementation and administration of Internet infrastructures
- Integration of the IBM WebSphere Application Server version 8.5.5 & 9.0.0 products on Linux platform (WAS server, IHS web server and Apache based Reverse proxy server).
- Knowledge in AIX HACMP, Linux Pace Maker, Security (OpenSSL and certificate management), Network DMZ and deployment method
- Websphere Application Server, Jboss EAP, Tomcat
- RSA Web Authentication agent for Apache
- Bash scripting and Ansible framework knowledge
- Ansible Tower
- IBM WAS Certification
- Experience with Oracle Web Logic, Magic Software
- Good team spirit, ability to work together with different teams located in different sites (Brussels and Paris)
- Working experience in international organizations
- Flexibility and availability to participate on watch duty role (1 week out of 4);
- Willing to learn new tools and to share the experience
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !