You will help users all across the group.
As Technical Support Engineer you are the first contact to internal users in need of technical support for incidents or requests.
Your tasks include:
- Handling the intakes of incidents and requests reported to the service desk by phone, e-mail or the ticketing tool
- Troubleshooting incidents or analyzing requests in order to provide solutions in the shortest delay.
- Logging and documenting tickets for dispatching to further level of support.
- Performing an end-to-end monitoring of user’s tickets.
- Participate to Continuous Improvement initiatives to reach operational excellence for yourself and your team.
Our team is located in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert, Brussels.
Besides the usual requirements for a Support Engineer, here are some important criteria.
- Active Directory (level = Domain Services)
- OS365 and/or Exchange
- MS Office applications
- Windows 10
- Windows Server (any version, preferably the latest)
- A previous strong Support experience
Nice to have (extra)
- Some experience with backup applications (VEAM, …), asset management (LanSweeper)
- SQL Server
- Ticketing tool(s)
- Cloud / Azure / AWS
You are fluent in Dutch and English. French is an asset.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !