The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Test Engineer/Analyst.
- Set-up, maintain, and execute manual and automated test scenarios and test cases in an agile environment
- Create & maintain test cases & test scenarios
- Execute the necessary tests based on the associated risk
- Maintain an up-to-date test set (scenario’s, cases, environments, data, …)
- Work with the functional & technical teams to develop new test cases
- Testing and Troubleshooting
- Minimum 3 years experience as Test Engineer/Analyst
- Develop and maintain test cases & scenarios based on new & changed functionality
- Develop and maintain test cases & scenarios to validate the non-functional requirements
- More specifically define and execute integration and system tests including the definition & selection of test data
- Define, maintain and execute regression tests in an end-to-end approach
- Report & follow-up of defects in the company defect tracking tool
- Execute tests in cooperation with other test engineers/analysts, and the functional & technical teams
- ISTQB certified (or similar)
- Desired experience (usage of) with test automation and test automation frameworks (e.g., Cucumber, Fitnesse, Slim, TOSCA, ranorex, HPE, TestPlant, Selenium, …
- Experience with security testing is a plus
- Ready to work as a teamplayer in a SAFe Agile scrum team
- Sufficient knowledge of French, Dutch and English language
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !