The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Test Manager/Coordinator.
- Create & maintain a vision on test management
- Manage & coordinate the testing of new application versions
- Ensure & maintain an up-to-date test set (scenario’s, cases, environments, data, …)
- Maintain a set of test quality KPI’s
- Introduce new methods/techniques whilst improving existing ones
- Introduce & maintain test automation
- Testing and Troubleshooting
- Minimum 5 years experience as Senior test manager/coordinator
- Design and maintain a vision on test management in an Agile environment (SAFe, Spotify, Scrum)
- Experience with testing in an SAFe, Spotify, Scrum, … environment
- Introduction, and maintenance of test automation & test automation frameworks – practical experience required
- Increase focus on functional (Unit testing, Integration testing, System testing, Acceptance testing) & nonfunctional testing (Performance testing, Security testing, Usability testing, Compatibility testing)
- Introduce risk based testing plus the introduction of new methods/techniques like white box testing, boundary testing, performance & load testing, stress testing,…
- Desired knowledge of BDD and associated tools (e.g., Cucumber, Fitnesse, Slim, …)
- Desired TOSCA experience or similar like ranorex, HPE, TestPlant, Selenium,…
- Sufficient knowledge of French, Dutch and English language
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !