The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Tribe Scrum Master.
- The Tribe brings value to its stakeholders by delivering features and by ensuring the maintenance of the assets & processes supporting the following: Easy Banking Web & App, Easy Banking Business Web & App, Multichannel Workstation, Hots, Prepaid app,…
While doing this the Tribe ensures: the compliance with concerned laws and regulations, the operational and data quality in their processes, the implementation of the company strategy.
- Support the Product Owner in his work by facilitating healthy dynamics within the tribe with a focus on respecting priorities and scope.
- Follow and realize deliverables agreements and monitor/manage the interdependencies (planning, execution, dependency management, etc.) between the various stakeholders of the department in order to ensure the delivery of the products.
- Have the authority to make decisions about intertribe obstacles. The Tribe Scrum Master communicates with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate communication and information.
- Protect the tribe/squads from unexpected labour injections.
- In charge of the End 2 End Coordination of feature delivery, in alignment with other tribes for inter-tribe dependencies.
- Contribute to the Scrum of Scrum, the Quaterly Agile Planning, the Tribe retrospective, the Tribe Review.
- Manage the delivery risks of the feature.
- Ensure efficient feature delivery across Tribes (with help of TPO, TTE, TRE).
- Manage resolution of impediment that are inter-tribe and inter-squad.
- Act as an expert (Agile way of working) and bring clarification in managing dependencies (features, User-stories), using the right roles, delivering the correct scope and deciding about the next steps, in the delivery of features.
- Master or equivalent by experience (civil engineer, commercial engineer, master computer science).
- 10 years’ experience with at least 5 years as IT Project Leader/Scrum Master.
- Project management in Agile Software environment Agile practice (at least 3 years practical knowledge).
- Preferable Agile certification.
- Preferable experience in Banking/Financial sector (Channels and daily banking)
- English, Dutch and/or French.
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Pro-active attitude and delivery driven.
- Good Communication and Influencing skills.
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !