The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Websphere Specialist.
- Active participation in production support for the Web Application Hosting squad. (2rd and 3rd lines support)
- Assist developers and application integrators in trouble shooting and resolving websphere deployment and application integration issues
- Assist architects in order to perform cost-benefit analyses of proposed Web implementations, enhancements, and modifications.
- Monitor the JVM performance by analyzing heapdump, DB connection pools and garbage collection patterns.
- Setup/ Deploy new SSL certificates.
- Understand CA (certificate Authorities), CSRs (Certificate Signing Requests) and how to manage chained certificates, key stores and trust stores.
- Be able to detect/solve Certificate issues
- Document and execute disaster recovery procedures (DR exercice)
- Plan, Install and coordinate security patches and bug fixes installation.
- Program and document system utilities with Bash/Korn Shell, Jython/Jacl to help the Web Application Squad in its day-to-day tasks
- Participate in a weekly 24x7 On-Call rotation
- Participate in Crisis meeting (when escalated incident)
- At least 3 years of experience in as Web Security Websphere Specialist
- A professional experience of at least 5 years
- Solid and proven experience with the following Web technologies: Websphere, Jboss, Apache, Tomcat, Linux and AIX
- Knowledge of system monitoring and gathering data for performance tuning
- Ability to develop scripts for automating day-to-day task (Bash/Korn Shell, Jython/Jacl,…)
- Solid expertise in certificate management
- Generic knowledge on: firewalls, load balancers, networks, DMZ
- Knowledge in web and application servers including Websphere, experience with e-Commerce, intranet, and extranet development
- Knowledge in Java programming is a plus
- Able to understand bank related business processes and assess impacts on business
- Agile methodology
- Team player.
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude.
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Flexibility (in peak periods extra efforts may be required).
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !