You will be member of the Windows Evolution team, responsible for building, organizing, planning, executing changes within the windows & virtualization environment.
- Support Windows Server migrations (re-IP) project at operational level in a complex network environment (several vlans, RODCs, VRFs, etc.). Windows Network troubleshooting skills required (ipconfig, route, dns, AD sites and trusts relationships, ...).
- Supporting the team on the Windows servers deployment going from customers request validations toward full technical server delivery.
- The team is responsible for the delivery of Windows servers (standalone and clusters ), ESX Hosts and Virtual appliances.
- The position will involve some knowledge on scripting and deployments solution ( BMC Server Automation ).
- This position will allow you to be involved in managing windows server lifecycle on a complex and hybrid environment: multi forest - multi domain, DMZ, SAN, links with other platforms such as mainframe, networking elements, covering about 2000 Windows servers and +300 Unix servers.
- This role will give you the opportunity to work with recent technologies that will require you to continuously develop your experience and skills.
Technical Skills & Experience:
- Several years’ experience in managing and supporting large windows servers environments (Windows 2008, 2012, 2016).
- Good knowledge of Virtualisation platforms (ESX preferably).
- Experience on using a deployment infrastructure (BMC Blade Logic preferably).
- Knowledge of clustering and load balancing solutions.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP arch.: DNS, IP, TCP/UDP, subnetting, Vlan, DMZ.
- Knowledge on one or more areas: SAN, MSCS, HLB, terminal services and remote access.
- Experienced on coordinating activities across several teams.
- Able to learn much on a limited period of time, self-study oriented.
- Can easily adapt to new circumstances/technologies/procedures.
- Able to handle administrative tasks (as well as interesting technologies).
- Can handle stress.
- Have Good interpersonal skills: good team player.
- Have a good communication skills required to cooperate with other team members and people from other teams.
- Is Solution oriented/client focused.
- Have a Good analytical skills/problem solving skills.
- Can distinguish the different levels of decision making related to his responsibilities - and tasks.
- Accurate: focus on quality rather than on speed.
- Fluently English mandatory
- French or Dutch
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !